Most activities during the Festival week are free to the public; however tickets are needed to attend the three-day hula competition. To order tickets to attend the Merrie Monarch Festival hula competition please complete and mail in the appropriate ticket request form. (2015 form coming soon.)
- Dates of competition: April 5-11, 2015
- Each person may purchase a maximum of two tickets. Each ticket (or set of tickets if purchasing Thursday night separately) allows an individual to attend up to three nights of competition.
- Ticket requests must be mailed in. Requests postmarked on December 26, 2013 and later will be accepted. Requests postmarked prior to December 26, 2014 will NOT be accepted, and will be returned to the sender. *Note: If December 26th happens to fall on a Sunday, then we will accept requests postmarked on December 27th and later.
- Ticket prices vary depending on seating section and the number of days attending the competition. Please see the ticket request form for details. (2015 form coming soon)
- Requests must include: 1) a ticket request form; 2) payment in the form of a cashier’s check or money order, in U.S. dollars; and 3) a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Ticket Request Form (2015 form coming soon)